A Message Regarding the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
To Our Clients,
At JNM Wellness, we are committed to the safety of our clients and their families. We are implementing stringent measures to minimize the risk for everyone during the COVID-19 public health crisis. Services are currently being offered in virtual and outdoor formats to provide safer options for our clients. This setup will continue to be available for the foreseeable future.
We are also implementing new policies for in-person, outdoor sessions to ensure safety for everyone. As of March 16, 2020, the following policies will apply for outdoor sessions:
· Outdoor services will only be scheduled for low-risk clients (to be determined by our staff)
· Outdoor services will only be provided when it is clinically appropriate
· Screening measures will be in place prior to, and at the time of, the appointment
· Sessions will be rescheduled or moved to telehealth if there are symptoms or possible exposure
· Physical distancing will be maintained at all times
· Others may not accompany clients to appointments (unless under specific circumstances)
· Cash will no longer be accepted – payment can be made by e-transfer or credit/debit
For fitness clients requesting in-person sessions, please consult with your trainer for complete safety precautions related to your situation.
If you have any questions or concerns about the new COVID-19 policies, please do not hesitate to ask. We hope that everyone can feel as safe as possible as we navigate our new normal.
Wishing you and your family health and happiness during this challenging time.
All the best,